Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I love the beach

I hope one day I can just live at the beach I mean its hard to say exactly, if I am just relaxed because I am not working, or would I feel as relaxed anywhere? I don't know, I am pretty sure it is the ocean that seems to center and calm me down, and I just don't feel so stressed out and out of sorts like I sometimes do at home. There's something to be said for island life, I think its right up my alley. St Simon's is particularly cool, because of the arts community here, there are a ton of galleries, arts festivals, artists probably also. I just feel good here, its a cool town. The beach we often go to in North Carolina, on the Atlantic also, but its not as cultural of a little town, I don't know, St Simon's is a place I could see myself living, and the kids I think would love it also. Of course I miss my kiln, but if I had that here, I would be set, of course not sure how we would live exactly, it might be a good place for my working studio? Ha..we shall see. Ok, children need me.Gotta dash!

No comments:

Post a Comment