Monday, December 22, 2008

New habits die easy..as old ones die hard

I am good at developing bad habits, but bad at developing good ones, if that makes any sense. Ha..Like I used to smoke a pack a day..gross..and I was really good at that for many years. Now I am trying to exercise every day, and write every, and those two I am not hanging on to so much. Too bad...so sad. I guess I am sometimes just not having the energy to do all those good things, and I start wondering what is the point anyway.

I find it rather uncomfortable at times, writing I mean. I have this weird compulsion to write, but when I start writing it just ugh..I don't know..starts stirring some mirky old waters maybe. I don't know. But then it just seems trite and trivial and meaningless. Or maybe that's my internal editor kicking in trying to keep me from telling secrets..who knows. Maybe I can work it out, just taking it slow.

Ok , I must take shower..more later

No comments:

Post a Comment