Saturday, February 7, 2009

I love making jewelry!



So I know I need to sand my silver ring that I am working on, its a spinner ring, which means it has two components, the shank, and then there's another piece of flat wire which I soldered 3 small bezels on and am going to fit 3 tiny glass cabs on to it. I am not sure if I will try to sell it, or keep it for myself. I will post pics when it is done. The thing about the jewelry making, is that it feels so personal, its hard to let go of the pieces I make. I do I have a couple of pieces over at Spruill Center up at the top of this page. I do enjoy the soldered sterling pieces though, and I am so happy I am finally getting some of the Rockwater glass cabochons I make into silver, because that was my goal three years ago when I first started taking jewelry making classes at Spruill


So we shall see, ok going to to go some sanding before I get too tired..Nighty night..

No comments:

Post a Comment