Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sitting at Java Monkey

So I am working remotely today, as I had to have the car worked on, and I am sitting at the Java Monkey in Decatur. Hollis Gillespie is here, looks like interviewing someone..cool..I wish I was a "real" writer. I feel like such a poser most the time. I wonder who she is writing for these days? Things are nutty at work. Layoffs, but not me it looks like, but it still sucks. I honestly don't think I can handle it much longer, but I have to bring in money. I used to want to write so much...but now when I do, I just feel terrible, like so boring and mediocre, but I always feel crappy like that in January so I don't know. I guess its just frustrating to do much of anything today, and I am not feeling the love! So I just keep plugging away working on my glass and writing a little.

Speaking of glass, maybe I can write about that with some joy? Its like occasionally something comes out of the kiln and its like magical. That's what happened yesterday. Now if I could just sell some stuff. Ok, this dang stuff is getting on my nerves.

1 comment:

  1. enjoy reading your writing. a lot.
    and i feel like a poser a lot lot lot of the time ; ) xo

    ReplyDelete