Tuesday, February 24, 2009

tough day

Today was tough..I am sick, fought with husband, my youngest was sick at home also and I had to tell a group of demanding clients that we couldn't keep supporting them like we had been due to layoffs and my team being half the size. So..all that being said, it was a rough day. The good news is, I evaded skin cancer again! Got the call today that the last biopsy I had was benign, so that's a relief.

Being a grown up is hard sometimes. Have to make hard choices, be uncomfortable, take care of things, be strong. No one else is going to do it for me though, so I have to decide how I want my life to be, and then make it so. I have been drifting I feel like for a few years, and I am not sure how to get more focused. Any advice? Ok, well I am sad I missed jewelry class tonight, but I just wasn't feeling up to it.Ok..that's all I have to say right now! I want a vacation, but we can't afford one..so it goes. Laters!

M

No comments:

Post a Comment