Friday, January 2, 2009

Faries in the woods

So its true, one time many years ago I was in these woods over off Ponce de leon with this dude who called himself a warlock and there were two fairies coming toward us in the woods. And much later years later, I ran into that same guy in Santa Cruz when I was hanging out with a bunch of people on the mall. Oh wow, and that reminds me how we all somehow managed to scrape some money together, much of which we borrowed from Dave the Baker, to rent this beautiful house in Walnut Creek.

I am sure the neighbors were thrilled when they saw a bunch of dirty hippies coming up that hill. The house was quite beautiful, it had a lot of windows, and it had a big deck. It was big house as I recall, 4 bedrooms and we are all supposed to get jobs, but then ofcourse, none of us could find jobs, because we were dirty hippies, with no alarm clocks, and no clean clothes, and no money to clean clothes. I think the idea behind the house was to get a job we needed a house..but to keep the house we needed jobs, its a viscious cycle, it was then and it is now. But I digress. I remember that guy Jeff had a puppy also that he had acquired and the puppy was always spilling our drinks and trying to drink our rum.

Then, after a while, Jeff starting flipping out and saying there was a ghost in the house, and maybe there was because doors were always closing and wierd stuff like that as I recall. Or maybe he was making that up so he didn't have to sleep all alone in his room downstairs, when all the chicks were upstairs, me, Cheryl and Cindy. Anyway, not sure what made think about that. Reconnecting with old friends on Facebook made me think of it.

Well today there was a big discussion about people from the old HS crew, and this girl who died. A lot of people died, its a wonder I made it really. If it wasn't for a wierd dude named Billy Rainbow, I probably would be dead right now, but he was the one guy for some reason, who was able to keep me from doing something really stupid. So I did a lot of other stupid things, but not enough to kill me, not yet anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment